Pages

Any products that I try in my healthy journey I am using at my own risk. My opinions of these products are not intended to be used in lieu of a physician's recommendation. Please check with your physician before trying any of the products or ideas that I have posted in my blog.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I've always been a big girl...

So I've always been big, even as a child. Here are some pictures from my past.

This is me at about 12 or 13.


 This was me at about 18 or 19

 This was me at about 21.

 This was about 22.
.
This was me in 7th or 8th grade (so about 12 or 13) Side note: why did my parents let me have bangs??? And dress like a boy?

This was me at 18. I was skinnier here than I was at 16. This was my lowest weight (about 165.) But while I was skinnier I wasn't any healthier. I was running myself ragged at this point in my life. If you can see it my eyes look like they're going to sink into my skull. And I remember thinking how fat I was then.

This was me in November of 2010. That was 14 or 16 inches of hair I was donating. That helped me drop a few pounds....


So you can see weight has always been an issue for me. I'm just ready to get rid of this!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Jennifer! I will be one of the strangers from the blogosphere to chime in and support you. You can also follow my blog about health (and some about weight loss, too) at jesilynkelts.blogspot.com if you want. I don't post all that often. But I try to make it interesting when I do!

    ReplyDelete